Our objective is to provide an educational environment that puts God’s view/perspective first in all areas of the school, from teachers, to curricula, to school activities, allowing us the ability to minister to, train, and grow each student in his/her walk with Christ. One of the most important aspects of a Christian school is to ensure that it is built on the proper foundation: Jesus Christ.
Specifically we propose to do the following:
1. Provide a safe learning environment.
2. Provide a Godly moral climate.
3. Help students learn self-discipline.
4. Help students learn self-control.
5. Demonstrate by example a distinctively Christian life-style.
6. Develop in each student a reverence for God.
7. Instill in each student a hunger for God’s Word.
8. Teach a Christian world view rather than a dichotomy of secular and sacred.
9. Develop in each student a servant’s heart.
10. Promote patriotism and love of country.
11. Develop each student’s academic potential to its fullest.
12. Encourage and emphasize a thankful heart.
13. Inspire a spirit of teamwork.
14. Teach and model forgiveness.
15. Help each student unveil and cultivate his/her creative and artistic talents.
16. Build strong, healthy bodies.
17. Act as a buffer between our students and the world as they learn the ways of God.
18. Teach sportsmanship and compassion through healthy competition.
19. Develop a high level of commitment to every task the students face.
20. Recognize, respect, and teach to the individuality of each student.
21. Teach students, not courses.
22. Help students handle both failure and success properly.
23. Minister to families as well as students.
24. Encourage and demonstrate respect for parents.
25. Strive to be positive, contributing influence in the community.
26. Teach evangelism by Word and deed.
27. Be fiscally responsible, giving parent’s quality for their investment.
28. Be sensitive to the hurts and needs of each student and give wise counsel when needed.
29. Develop a generous spirit in our students.
30. Lead each student to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
31. Plant God’s Word in our student’s minds, hearts, and lives through Scripture memorization, meditation, and internalization.
32. Impart knowledge, facilitate understanding, and pursue wisdom with our students.
33. Expose sin by holding it up to the light of God’s Word.
34. Encourage students to live and walk in the Spirit of God, desiring and exercising the spiritual gifts with which they have been entrusted.
“Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”